day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The winter seems to be setting in steadily.Days are getting colder and foggier.Had 3 classes today.Later had a gl by an alumnus from Bank AM on structure of financial institutions and raising debt.Was a interesting one and not that much of a bouncer as was yesterday's gl on risk management and ALM.

The exam perios was one of a kind for me.Was able to say goodnight and good morning to atleast one person every half-an-hour.My biological clock is completely shaken right now. Guess the winter will set a few things right!!!!!!!!!!!

It is almost 3 weeks since i last watched 'the simpsons'.It is kind of depressing to miss out on this for so long.We had a screening of the movie 50 first dates.It is worth watching once.

PS-There might me traces of exaggeration and my posts should be taken with a spoon of salt.The discontinuity in the last 2-3 posts can be attributed to the scorching pace with which this sem has started.It looks more like a report from a journalist in the middle of a war!!!!!!!!!Guess it will cool down by this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home