day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

yesterday was a looong unproductive day.slept from 9 to 9.and no.unlike a bschool grad,this was from PM to AM.Missed a class today.Better to sleep in the bed than in the class.I am still feeling sleepy.Guess there is never too much of anything in life.My room feels a lil cold right now.Guess the winter is creeping on delhi soon.brrrrr........havent experienced winters anywhere close to the ones in delhi.......guess i will have to pay someone to wake me up daily .he he.time to work on some financial accounting and a ppt in computers followed by a ppt in quant....

PS-I have recently read somewhere that listening to lot of rock music makes holes in ur lungs.After a lot of thinking,Ive decided to start smoking.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home