day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, November 29, 2004

where have i been????

Guess its time to put some life into this blog.I have been a victim of a human fraility called laziness.This combined with the worms on the lan and exam period was the perfect concoction or should i say the 'perfect excuse' for ignoring my blog. Am through with two classes-Management science , Organizational effectiveness and change.Have a class 'management accounting' and then it will be a looooong day with the ITC competition kicking off.Could extend past midnight.A very high profile event with coverage from CNBC.

Had just one day break between the two semesters.The delhi winter has not lived up to its reputation as of now and im glad.With the exams around, the last thing i need is to be all cozy in the bed.

Have a lot of stuff to fill up here so i guess there will be more action.This semester has a notorious reputation and is the toughest at this place.Hope im up to the task.

Have a society meeting and then lunch.Will then be back on campus to configure my wifi card and the it it the ITC thingie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home