day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

This is like a break from my schedule.Looks like another long night ahead(not open to interpretations :D).Had decent sleep yesterday.Huge assignments with lotsa weightages are coming up.Hoping to start off before the deadlines start creeping up on me.Had a chill day during classes except for one assignment that was given.BAM goes the weekend.Right now will kill for a looong,leisurely day.Cant afford to spend more time writing this.Have a presentation tomorrow.So

here i am, this is me,there's anywhere else(other than the other hells) on earth id rather be,
here i am,it's just me and only me,tonite is gonna be a looooong one......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home