day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I woke up sometime back.had brenner(breakfast+dinner and no the word does not exist).Dint go to the party coz i was already feeling heady and did not want to create more trouble for myself and oothers :D and have quite some work to be completed.so here i am.We had a guest lecture on SMEs by ICICI.Was damn good and gave a insightful perspective.Makes me all the more itchy to get into the corporate world.

I wanna narrate one incident which took place on the second day in my b-school.In order to get us to "open up",our business communication teacher gave us an exercise where we had to answer the following questions.
1.Identify one characteristic that you would associate with urself???
2.Through a tagline or a poem or whatever,express it.
3.With what would u identify urself?????

She also said dat wid so many engineers in the batch,she would like to see our responses.He he.We sure kicked some ass.The talent pool totally amazed me.Profound poems with even more abstruse meaning.Was absolutely a brilliant session.The teacher was as overwhelmed as we were.I managed to come up with a small poem,my first one.Infact small is an understatement.Anyhow,this is how it goes

Through wind and through rain,
Through storm and through pain,
Never give up hope,
And keep on moving anyway.

Ok.Time to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home