day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

well.The ITC competition went off well.Cant post the details as of now.One thing that the entire panel(A group of 5 CEOs and a prof from our school) had in common was commonsense.And plenty of it.When people start thinking big(as is the case with competitions),sometimes we tend to miss out on things that seem so obvious.Like there was one brilliant b-plan but it could be attracting the restrictive trade policy act.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a MIS class. Will have a Fin Man class followed by a MR class and MacroEco class.

The delhi winter is shaping up slowly.I totally feel like hibernating!!!!!!!!!!Was totally frozen after driving from the campus to the hostel.

One interesting incident that took place a few days back opened me up to the reality of this place.Immediately after the fin acc exam which was the 2nd last exam,we had a 2 day break for the marketing exam.So we played a game of cricket.My friend accompanied me on the way back.He was having difficulty holding the stumps and near one turning,one of them fell on the road.As we were in a hurry,he started running with two stumps in hand to pick up the third one.And there was this lady who started shouting for help at the top of her voice.And my startled friend was almost runover!!!!!!She assumed that my friend was out to get her!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just goes to show how insecure the capital of this country is........Just unbelievable..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home