day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Saturday, September 25, 2004

after sleeping at 3:30am(which i am not used to) and getting up at 7am, i desperately needed some sleep and took a quick nap from 3 to 5 before heading for the college.The dinner was amazing with tandoori chicken,another chicken curry and some other fab dishes.Made the most of it.:D .After a long time, i finally got some time which i could waste.Ended up watching bruce almighty and killbill-1 till 2:30am.Then got up in the morning and went to college.Came back and slept till 1.Had lunch till 2.With some free time, life sure feels good..........And to top it,schumi has set the record for the fastest lap.Hoping this bodes well for the shanghai race tomorrow.Will read up some newspapers and finish reading a book.Then some kotlering.So the feel good factor still exists.............

Food for thought- I am my destination

4 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey prady....nice li'l blog that u've got rollin here m8 ....rock on :)

    uRmad @ http://uRmad.pagalguy.com ;)

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey prad..pyar ka arjun..hows you doin? khana describe kar raha hai..me feelin hungry..
    visit my blog too ...http://purplepassion.rediffblogs.com/

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://purplepassion.rediffblogs.com/

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Govar said…

    Sure, you dont expect sane people to visit ur blog. But then, there are a lotta insance folks around - like me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home