day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, September 13, 2004

Tifosi Rocks

Whatta race.amazing finish.ferrari 1 2.Monza mustve gone crazy.Amazing twists and turns to the race.Much needed reprieve.But this little escapade(:D) of mine made me stay up till 5:15 am to finish my work.woke up at 8.and had a string of classes.One surprise test which really took me by surprise.A few sessions after that.And am not feeling sleepy with that amount of sleep.I guess my roomie has caught the disease.Anyways.Its time to have some nonsense dished out by the messwallah that keeps the blood flowing and heart beating.So its time to load up and then back to work.


Flavor of the week

Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home