day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Friday, December 03, 2004

so here comes the weekend.......I am going to jaipur before this term gets rolling...........Spent the entire day till 4am reading the newspapers of the last two weeks.Courtesy the exams.

There was a session by ranbaxy about innovation in leapfrogging and boy it was interesting. At one point of time,we were almost on a high!!!!!!!!!!!Was about brand essence,role of innovation and communication.Marketing sessions tend to be interesting always.

Had just two classes today.Marketing research was the new one.

My senses have numbed out and so i am not posting much here.Hoping to get into form once im back...........

Flavor of the Month

Joe satriani

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Prady, Now ur blog lookz like it has some life man !! :D Rock on :)

    uRmad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home