day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Prof Kim Clarke

Am back from the jaipur trip.Was a fun-filled experience.Will fill in details later when i get sometime.

This monday, we hosted Professor Kim Clarke,Dean,Faculty,Harvard Business School @ Le Meridian. He spoke about Leadership and Values in Turbulent times. The talk was about our personal bright line etc etc.

I was the unofficial photographer.Hope the pictures have come out well or else the entire batch(es) will be rooting for my blood.

One important point he made was that if course on leadership and values were not to be taught in b-schools,then the students would assume that they are not important.This is felt was a very pertinent point.How often have we come across endless debates about how values cannot be taught to 25+s and how leadership cannot be taught.This point of his justifies it all.And it surely does add a new perspective to learn from other people's experiences.

And of all the things,I was not able to stand the food at Le Meridian!!!!!!!!!!!!!Had a rough time trying to digest it.Have got over the hangover though.

Am done with my classes now.Will have lunch and then some margin trading classes by a senior.Shall try to fit in having a bath in the middle of all this!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home