day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Thursday, September 09, 2004

There are stories floating around about how hectic the life in b-school is and how people stay up till 4-5am.My life is slowly getting onto this track and i have decided to be proactive about this.I used to be the typical jack-early to bed,early to rise.Somehow,this discipline has been lost in the last 15 days.I havent watched simpsons in 10days and this was the prime discipline setter in my life.I have decided to press the reset button and let my passion for simpsons and desire for discipline take over.I hope to maintain this and keep posting here at 7:30 am rather than 3 am.(i havent watched simpsons though)I'd better go and work on my assignments and read for the upcoming economics midterm if i dont want my life to be retrofitted so here i go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home