day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I AM BACK AGAIN

Yes.I am back again.The reasons for my absence have been my laziness,schedule combined with temporary resource crunch(open to interpretation :) ).I have neglected my blog for a long time and have decided to put an end to this.The days have been hectic and i have so far successfully have avoided metamorphosis into an insomniac but this could come to an end very soon.The seniors have been a friendly bunch,guiding us through all the intricacies of the system(open to interpretation again).I had an openbook test sometime last week which incidentally was my first and well,open book exam is fun provided you read and come.atleast,that is the sort of experience ive had till now.Went to music world last week and picked up coupla CD's which i felt were a good buy.Hoping that lightning never strikes twice at the same place(:D).

Flavor of the Week

Deep Forest

PS-any signs of insanity are purely imaginary and are manifestations of the perceptions of the person reading and yes,aloo is still in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home