day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

had a day filled with really boring classes.was the first time i felt sleepy throughout most of the classes and nearly dozed of in one class .btw had 7hrs of sleep.couldnt help it.had lunch.am going out for dinner with my FINSOC(finance society) members.Will have to prepare for a case and mayb a test and a presentation.so another long day ahead of me.one lesson i learnt here is the importance of being a team player.it is very important to put the team in front of you.not that i didnt know it but never went through one such experience which made me realise how important the fact is.have the weekend coming up.am planning to catch up on sleeping and if there is some time then will catch up on studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home