day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

just had my dinner.the rasgolla at the mess was good enough to be used to play ball badminton.but was too hungry to let go of it.coupla classes were cancelled today.so my group(that includes me) got together to work on the economics assignment.went to my room after that .got 1.5hrs of sleep but am still craving for the 12hr sleeping session.had lunch and got back to work on the assignment.went to the computer centre and then a 3hr session at the library.caught up with the rest of the world and had to do some groundwork for my first of the three term papers(quantitative methods).there was a lecture cum interactive session with Mr.Alex Kuruvilla,managing director, MTV India, and senior vice-president, MTV NetworksAsia.had to miss out on it though.gotta get back to work now.

flavor of the week
john mayor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home