day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, August 09, 2004

Wishful Thinking

OOF.What a tiring day.I have had just two days where i was able to get over 6hrs of sleep.I need to take a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng nap.I have got used to it though and i manage to keep myself awake during the classes.Had a workshop on powerpoint today.I must say that it was pretty insightful.And i still have to read for tomorrow's class and read up for the economics assignment day after.I have been selected to be a part of the finance society and boy am i glad.It was the only society i had applied to and i was keen on getting into it.Looking forward to some serious fun. Came back to hostel at 9:15.had dinner and played TT for sometime.And now i am back here.Am waiting for the day when i get to laze around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home