day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, August 09, 2004

I AM BACK

Am feeling bad that i had to neglect my blog for the last n days :( . have had lotsa experiences to write about.will keep posting whenever i can recollect em.One thing that i have tried to make sure is to watch simpsons daily at 6AM.People say i am crazy but i think i am a fanatic.Had slept at 2 yesterday working on a presentation on equity shares and reading up quantitative methods for a possible test.have quite some load this week.And it hasnt even started at this point of writing.I aint complaining though.Will keep posting regularly.Will be back after classes.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey....even i'm a Simpsons fan. great blog dude...
    http://johnivan.blogdrive.com

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Govar said…

    Hey d00d, me Govar from PG... got the link from there.. Welcome to bloggers world! :-) Keep posting regularly. Not many updates from FMS!

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger prad said…

    hey guys.im doing great here.i promise to keep this blog reeeally active.hope u guys are having fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home