day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Today was spent in assessing the granularity of data requirements ;) Had to understand the processing of each metric.Did some basic analysis.Will be getting more data tomm.

One of the shittiest bus rides ive ever experienced was the last thursday.The stretch from my office to hostel is notorious for the innumerable painfully long traffic jams.I used to curse it but then i realised that i just had to walk down the road to catch my bus which would be struck in a jam!!!!!No pain no gain.......

But thursday was the worst.I got struck in a jam which was caused JLT.Was struck at the same place for an hr.After that another 15 minutes of ride and then got struck behind a procession.It was ambedkar jayanti.While it is good to celebrate such events,causing public nuisance in its name is uncalled for.Well.....Ive been told that it is a very important day in maharashtra.But the spirit in which the entire thing was celebrated and put me to severe inconvenience has left a bad taste in mhy mouth.....well......whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home