day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

This was supposed to be posted yesterday.


Well. Officially,it was my first day of summers.But not much to do around.Had to talk to the CIO(invst) regarding the project.But with some expats coming down,she was a lil busy.So had to wait for quite sometime before I got the chance to talk to her.Finally decided to take up a portfolio analysis project after a lot of discussion.Will have to come up with a one-pager about my understanding regarding the project.Gotta read up on IRDA guidelines this weekend.My project guide is a senior analyst in the investments section.He has another two members in his team.One I think is an analyst while the other is a dealer.Oh boy.It sure will be interesting working with these guys.Shall make the most out of it.Couldnt have asked for more(well it’s a figure of speech). 

The NITIE guys have their last exam today.I will try to get access to their library soon. Hoping that there are some good fin books. As of now,im reading Money Capital and Fluctuations which is a collection of early essays of F.A.Hayek(1925-1935).Im able to appreciate all the macroeconomics stuff which started developing around this time.It was difficult initially coz when the author wrote what he wrote,he didn’t know what we know now.It takes quite some time to understand the historical backdrop of the book.And yes.It is as complex to understand as it can when it is written by a Nobel Prize Winner.Just wishing that my eco teacher was around to help me out with this.As Leanne Rimes sang “Life goes on………”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home