day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Major research and reading work today.Read up about sharpe ratio,VAR models,efficient frontier,Modern portfolio theory and the most interesting of em all,the fama-french 3 factor model.Also its relevance in the indian context.

Have got quite some jargon as of now that i can dump in my methodolgy.Hopefully should be able to lay my hands on a few books.

Major credit goes to google for making my task so much easier.I dread to think of life before google and yahoo.Definetely one of the major inflection points in the history of mankind.

Right now,im reading the about imputation and the role of theory of distribution in measurement of this in one of the essays of hayek(i hope i sound a lil esoteric!!!)

Hoping to end this day on a satisfactory note after talking to the chief investments officer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home