day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, April 11, 2005

I think I can spend the time waiting for some input from the direct sales division by composing a post.

Am feeling the Monday blues.Worked during the weekend on the law fart of IRDA.OH boy!!!!I think laws were designed to confuse. Am working hard to develop the mindset of a lawyer than of a portfolio analyst.The amazing number of connectors(jumping around),the huge number of subsections and clauses combine to form a chakravyuha.I can empathize with that guy who mentioned that lawyers were the first employers needed to start retail.

Mumbais weather is much better than hyds or delhis.Hope it doesn’t get too harsh.

Somehow gotta try to get hold of the librarian at this place.could definitely do with some books of upcoming courses.

Have almost finished my work on the guidelines and prudential norms. Am working on devising the methodology. Hoping that it works out good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home