day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Well.The exams are over and im home for the weekend before i hit the shores of mumbai for my summers.I hope to have an enriching experience.It sure will be a lot of fun too what with almost half the batch accompanying me.My summers is in a company that has been ranked in the top-10 for employee satisfaction.I sure would like to see whether these employer rankings conducted every year convey what they are supposed to.

The exams turned me into an insomniac for a few days and now i feel sleepy all the time.Hope to be back in shape before the summers start off.

With the academic session coming to an end,i will be having time to post regularly(once a day atleast) on my blog.I hope i give all those people complaining about me not posting,enough to chew on.

Schumi has qualified second and i hope that he gets back to doing what he does best.

Flavor of the Month

Buddha Bar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home