day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Yesterday was spent reading on the IRDA guidelines on investments and other stuff.And the CIO gave me quite some idea as to what was required from the project.It is quite interesting and should give me a holistic(cliched but cant help it) perspective of the entire business.

Have quite some work for the weekend.Gotta come up with a report on my understanding of the investment guidelines and the policies in BSLI.APart from that,a small report on my understanding of my project.Have a few deadlines coming up.

Something about the company.Amazingly open culture.A very young employee group.Aesthetically pleasing office(quite different in its design).Helpful hr :)

Have been feeling sleepy since quite a few days.Slept at 9:30 pm yest and woke up at 11:30 am today.Have tro make amends for it though.Will go to hiranandani today.

Gotta get my hands on books related to portfolio analysis and quantitative analysis of financial decisions.

Good Day

PS-happy ugadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home