day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Yesterday was by far the coldest day ive experienced in delhi.But i am used to it so am able to withstand it.

The authorities are cruel here.Expecting junta to attend classes at 9am is asking for too much.It is a major pain trying to concentrate on organizational change or decision support systems while ur @$$ is freezing.

I have started reading a book by george soros- 'capitalism in crisis',open society endangered.A very very interesting book on financial analysis from the perspective of sociology.It provides an amazing insight into the mind and personality of one of the most successful fund managers.

I guess muh summers will be in bombay.So a lil respite from the sweltering delhi summer.Hoping to get the details soon.

Flavor of the week

Le Ann Rimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home