day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This was supposed to be posted 3 days back.Anways………..

Well.Its been almost a week since I came back to FMS after the winter break.And im glad I was able to run away from the peak delhi winter.Junta says that we have been lucky as the intensity of the delhi winter this year has been nowhere close to the usual.But as my roomie says “Id rather believe that my tolerance levels have gone up”!!!!!!Surprisingly after the first two days, it has gotten more cold.

This week was characterised by CitiBank conducting a Forex Operation simulation which received a huge response from the campus.There was a prize for the most ethical team which was won by team “Hawala”!!!!!!The junta received accolades with the CitiBanker mentioning that among the top bschools the game was played in the most ethical manner in FMS.That is something which one can definitely be proud of. J

The FMS entrance exam is scheduled this Sunday. The craze for MBA seems to be getting wilder and this can be seen from the 1.4odd(mayb more) lakh candidates who have appeared for cat.There are approx 1100 seats(mayb more).Well,it doesn’t get any better for the FMS exam.Approximately,45K(mayb more) candidates across the country are taking up the test for 90 seats.I wish all the best to the ppl taking up the test.

I have been reading “My Years With General Motors” by Alfred Sloan Jr.A Highly detailed book about management in General Motors.My perseverance is being put to the test here.Hoping to finish the book by the end of the semester.Meanwhile,I have read other books parallelly. Market Wizards has been one of them.A very interesting book.

But I guess its time to get cozy with the textbooks rather than these so I shall try not to read any more new books.But you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home