day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Fools Paradise

Well.I am through with my viva and boy it was total bullS#!t....
The "profs" were never even trying to understand what our(did it with coupla other friends) project was......And to top it,the "prof" from my college started targetting me and left me with a strong resolve that given a chance to kill a person without facing any consequences,it would be this guy(this person keeps changing with the day and the season).After I got over with the ritual,off i was to hog like a pig.Got out of the restaurant with a feeling that i should have eaten a little less.(for further info on this,refer the heading description).Spent some time with friends in botanical gardens chatting and later with a cousin.Am dead tired right now and am off to dozeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
PS-the title reflects my opinion about my college which has been reiterated today and yes,i was a part of the "paradise" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home