day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, May 24, 2004

This place is a collection of my insignificant musings apart from my experiences @FMS.

With my project viva being postponed to 26th,the liberation day has been postponed by another two days.

Had watched the Monaco GP yesterday.What was montoya trying to do with the safety car and being a lap down?????No amount of invectives would be enough to describe this big baby who looks like he's never gonna grow up. ;) The whole race was awesome to say the least but wouldnt want it to be so eventful though.So schumi misses a shot at a world record.He still has 3/4th of the season ahead of him.Im sure there are a lot more records due from him this season.

Going a day back,i attended a meet of FMS batches of 2005(the seniors) and 2006(muh batch) in hyderabad.The seniors were in hyderabad for their summers.We are planning to have one more alumni reunion.Am eagerly looking forward to it.

Flavor of the week

Norah Jones
Delirium

Day after tomorrow
Passion of the Christ


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home