day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Friday, March 17, 2006

Breathe Easy

Made this post last week.problem with blogger ensured the postdating

Attended the final class finally!!!!How did it feel????Made me feel old :( But then good things in life dont last.And the feeling that aint gonna come back fades away slowly but surely.We have a viva tomm.And that would be the last internal assessment...yaaaaay.......Spent the day reading Positioning.Currently started reading "Barbarians at the gate" - the era of LBOs and sinful riches of the managements......would love to watch the movie........Mite watch 'crash' today......with the exams having a 4 day break in between, a whitewater rafting trip to rishikesh looks very much in the offing :)

Flavor of the Week

Eagles

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home