day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

With the cold going onto the next plane, i have been forced to reschedule the timing of my somatic cycle!!!(its strange what a bschool can do to you).........Right now have decided to sleep in the afternoons in order to ensure that i dont end up sleeping for more than needed(money value of time you see,all the more important before the exams)..........Living a BPO schedule life sure is not new to a bschool but definetely new to me.......I manage to stay awake by pursuing activities that just eat away time(Blogging), eating and in activities that develop the overall personality(playing table tennis and engaging in pointless discussions)- all this apart from reading. While i juggle between transalation exposure and alternative simplex method for goal programming, its time for this break to end........Looking forward to the next break

Thought for the month

"This time is different"!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How come I dont see any postings after this one! too busy kya? Anyways just wanted to see whats happening!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops..forgot to sign off...
    Neelima.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TYWHEN IS SPONGE BOB ON??

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home