day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Supposed to be posted at 2am:

Here i am, with my biological clock thrown outta gear(for a bschooler,i seem to crib a lot and might seem like a schooler but hey,meri marzi) and doin some base but important !!! work.Todays class was the epitome of powerpoint poisoning with 8 presentations being made.We decided to cut the class some slack by not making ours(group decision) although i felt we should have gone for the overkill :D

I have one more assignment to finish and am leaving it to the group dynamics to reach a conclusive if not meaningful end........!!!!!!!Hpoing to have a peaceful day tomm watching cricket and them hafta kick off exmas prep......One difference compared to the other bschools in india is the high degree of weightage to the end sem exams dat come across as a major pain to me..........need to pick up tempo now

Getting up in the mornings is getting quite painful and next to impossible with the cold.Even simpsons is not a motivating factor anymore :(

Flavor of the Month

Lounge and Disco Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home