day by day

I dont see any reason why any sane person should be visiting my blog,but now that you are here,i assume ... ;) . I live to eat more than i eat to live.hey.Who moved my cheese??? :)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Rite now,im in my office making full use of the free internet connection,reading all possible comic strips i can lay my hands on.......Have my presentation scheduled at 3:30.......Hopefully shall be a free man after that.........Mite go to my unca's place in miraj or mayb.............mayb...........

Watched 'the exorcist' friday nite.........and at 2:30,i get a call from a friend who had changed the plans and wanted me to go to wilsons........and i thought i knew xaviers and ended up creating quite some confusion...........and the sad part was that we did not even go to lonavla after the entire running around........but managed to go to tendulkars.........their speciality was seafood but the continental cuisine was too tempting.........since my friend was a veggie,i had to go in for veg starters........it seemed unfamiliar to me......and so to my veggie friend!!!!!!Asked for chinese okra and when we were told that it was bhindi,we ordered the ever safe babycorn........And when we were served,i totally admired the way in which the dish was done.......so different........so new...........and halfway through,it struck me and i realised...........it is so not babycorn!!!!!!!!I was eating bhindi.......ANd my friend on the other side was munching away quietly and when i ask him,he says he realised it just then..........Well.........The waiter seemed ruffled when we told him this......ANd then i ordered myself roasted potatoes(its not aloo u see ;) )and chargrilled chicken........and i get mashed potatoes......This waiter managed to screw up my evening and his.......The panic-stricken guy got me roasted potatoes also......So i end up having dinner that filled my stomach........and it sure was yummy........Ended up with a tiramisu.Wanted to try 1 more dessert but we were too full......Paid a visit to the souvenir shop and bought some stuff........

WOke up late at 1 on sunday and had lunch at a Irani Restaurant......Watched some series called monty python or something.......totally hilarious.......Went to parel as my friend wanted to make a few purchases and i thot id pick up some stuff if i found anything interesting.......ended up having kokom and dabheri......Watched the movie "life is beautiful".....Brilliant.......

Flavor of the Month

Hyderabadi Food and Jagjit Singh (Yaaaaaaaay)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home